Full payment will be required on submission of your booking. You will be redirected to our payment gateway once you have submitted your booking.
Thanks, we will contact you soon
What are you looking for?
The final estimated price is :
Stainbusters Terms & Conditions:
These terms and conditions constitute the full and complete service agreement (the agreement) between you (the customer) and Stainbusters Cleaning Cleaning and Pest Management for the provision of services:
- Stainbusters Carpet Cleaning and Pest Services strives to achieve 100% customer satisfaction and will endeavour to resolve any problem quickly and efficiently. If a service has been proven to not have been completed to an acceptable standard and Stainbusters agrees to rectify the issue (at Stainbusters discretion), the customer may be offered any of the following as deemed appropriate by :
- A partial or full refund
- Re-supply of the service without charge
- Such other remedy as deemed appropriate by Stainbusters Carpet Cleaning and Pest Services
- If the customer is dissatisfied for any reason with the service provided, their complaint or concerns must be submitted to our office with 7 days of the completion of the job.
- All complaints should be sent via email to email@example.com with a description of the complaint together with the job completion certificate left at the property.
- Whilst Steam cleaning is the industry recommended method for carpet cleaning and stain removal we are unable to offer any Guarantees for the removal of stains without first inspecting the condition of the carpet.
Bookings & Disclosures:
- The customer may make their booking by either Internet/Website, Telephone, E-mail or by Social Media sites. The customer must also be contactable by mobile phone/phone if required at all times to confirm details and booking times.
- The customer at the time of the booking must provide details of any potential hazards or risks and dangers that may be encountered by the Technician upon arrival.
- The customer must disclose to the best of their ability, a description of the cleaning required i.e.: ingrained soiling, staining and details if so and what has caused the problems.
- The quoted price is based solely on the information supplied by the customer and may vary upon inspection by the Technician prior to the commencement of the job. (refer definitions below)
- The customer must be contactable by telephone (mobile preferred) at all times prior to the job commencement.
Amendments & Changes:
- Any changes to the service or additional services, that was not included in the initial quote, these changes must be agreed by Stainbusters Carpet Cleaning and Pest Services or the Technician upon inspection on arrival at the property and before commencement of the job.
- The Technician has the discretion to refuse to commence works if an acceptable negotiation can’t be agreed.
- The customer has the option of paying in full for services at the commencement of the job via:
- Cash Payment
- Credit Card Payment
- Direct Credit/Debit – Technician requires the Reference Number
- The customer agrees to pay the quoted price to Stainbusters Carpet Cleaning and Pest Services in full on the day of the service and prior to the commencement of the job unless agreed otherwise at Stainbusters Cleanings Systems discretion.
- A Bedroom Standard Size: The approx. average size is between 9m2 - 12m2, if upon inspection of the property by the technician it is deemed that the bedrooms are of excessive size or excessively large Walk-in-Robes or Cupboards, additional charges may apply.
- A Lounge/Dinning/Family/Rumpus/Media rooms standard size: The approx. average size is between 20m2 – 25m2. If upon inspection of the property by the technician it is deemed that any of the lounge/dinning/family/rumpus/media are of an excessive size, additional charges may apply.
- Upholstery Seat Cleaning: This is based on a standard single seat size, if upon inspection of the property by the technician it is deemed that the upholstery is of excessive size i.e. single seat is actually a single seat & half of another or larger, additional charges may apply.
- Mattress Cleaning: This is based on cleaning the topside of the mattress only together with the four sides. If the bottom side is required to be cleaned, additional charges may apply.
- Furnished Property – All small belongings and furniture must be removed or picked up off the carpets prior to the commencement of the job by the owner. Requests can be made to the Technician on arrival to assist with the moving of larger type furniture however this is completely at the discretion of the Technician i.e. (Heavy & Large Lounge Suites, TV Cabinets, China/Dinner Cabinets, Heavy Timber Beds and various other large objects will not be attempted individually by the Technician due to WHS policies).
- Vacant Properties: The technician has been informed by the office that the property is vacant and therefore expects the property to be so. If for any reason the property is not completely vacant, the Technician has the discretion to refuse to complete the request and reschedule if required.
Exclusions & Limitations:
- Stainbusters Carpet Cleaning and Pest Services is not responsible for any of the following which may or may not occur:
- Not completing or providing the service as a result of breach of Bookings & Disclosures by the customer (including a failure by the customer to provide proper materials, utility services, safe working environment and unencumbered access to the premises.
- Not completing or providing the service due to an act or omission by the customer or any other person at the premises during the provision of the service.
- Not advising of excessive dirt, wear & tear, damage or stains that can not be completely cleaned out or removed.
- Not advising of specific stains that have been pre-treated by the customer as this can be damaging to the carpets and impact on the Stainbusters Carpet Cleaning and Pest Services Technicians ability to remove them.
- Not advising of any wear or discolouring of fabric or surfaces becoming more visible once dirt has been removed.
- Any loss incurred as a result of breakage or damage to goods, items of value (including antiques and items of sentimental value) on the premises.
- Any cost of any key replacement or locksmith fees, unless the keys were lost by Stainbusters Carpet Cleaning and Pest Services or the Technician.